martes, 14 de julio de 2015

Around the world!

Several times I been asked where I’d like to travel, It is a very difficult question, because one of my dreams is to travel the world to know other cultures and talk with other people and eat their food and walk in their streets and  live (in my own way) their reality.
So I often wonder: Where I want to go the most?
I have not a clearly answer, and that it’s fault of my many and various hobbies and interests.
So here are some places I want to visit: (I hope that I can go when I’m still young)
First, I reaaaaally want to go to Machu Picchu, I know, it’s very close to Chile but  I have not had the opportunity to go yet. I love to watch pictures of Machu Picchu and read about the Incas. One of the things that I loved to do is the Inca road system, even if that takes me three or more days.
The other place that I’d love to go is a little further, England. This is a very popular destiny in travels, and this time, I will play along too. I want to go there because of many things: first I’m a huge fan of Harry Potter, so I need to go to King’s cross (at the 9 ¾ platform) and then go to the official shop. Other think that I love is Doctor Who, I know that you may not know what that is, but in Great Britain is a very popular TV series that count with a HUGE fandom and lots of history too, is an important part of the English culture.
Other thing that I want to do there, is go to the famous Glastonbury festival, this is one of my life goals.
And least, but not last. I want, no…I need to go to Japan and Korea.  In one of my old posts I talked about a Korean boy band called EXO, so you might know that I am very into Kpop. So one of my dreams is go to Korea and watch my favorites Kpop bands live.
Going to Japan is one of my all life dreams. I have always had interest in Asian cultures and Japanese culture is the one that caught most my attention. Especially the language and traditions that they have.  
I really need to travel.

Now.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario