martes, 5 de mayo de 2015

Lazy me, shame on me

I really don´t know what to say about sports, I’ve always been a very lazy person and I’ve never had really interest in sports.  I think that the reason is that I am frustrated about them.
Football, tennis, basketball or volleyball, these typical sports never have been interesting to me and obviously, have never been part of my life. But, when I was a little girl, some sports caught my attention: Swimming, ice skating and riding.
Anyway, almost at the same time that I wanted to practice these sports, I already knew that it was impossible. They are so expensive.
Leaving my traumas and frustrations behind, I have to say that now, I don’t practice any sport. In fact, the only thing physical that I do, is walk to the bus stop. I repeat, I am lazy and honestly I’m not proud of it.
I know that sports are important, they makes you more happy, energetic and healthier. It is really good. I think that every week I tell myself that I’m wrong and I need to do something that involve my body. But my bed and computer are so hypnotizing!! They never let me go.

Every time that I watch the FIFA World Cup or the Olympic Games, I admire the tenacity, will, and the strength that athletes have. I know that I will never be capable to do something like they do, they are amazing. Seriously.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario