martes, 21 de abril de 2015

Fulfilling a dream, choo choo!!

Today I’m going to talk about an important photograph for me. But, first of all, I need to tell you the story of why is this photograph so precious to me.
About two weeks ago, I fulfilled one of my dreams, I rode in train. Since I was a little girl, I've always liked trains, and airplanes, and buses, anything that could take me away. I love travels.
I love to meet new places, and people, and see the landscape, and eat new foods, and all that things that we do when we travel.
I’ve never travelled outside Chile (but that is another dream) but I already went to the north, south and coast of Chile by car, bus and airplane. I just needed to travel by train. But a real one, not things like the metrotren or anything. I wanted a real train, like those that Europe has. It’s kind of sad that we don’t have a locomotive that runs through all our country, it would be really beautiful.
However, two Saturdays ago ,  I went with a friend and her family to San Antonio port, by train. At 9.45 am, the trip that took more than 3 hours begun, and I reached one of my many dreams in a train made in Germany in 1923.
It was really fun; we talk, and eat, and laugh and play cards. We also went to walk inside the 6 wagons that the train have, I don’t got bored in any moment! It was a fantastic experience, and it made me truly happy.
I would never forget this.
And this is one of the many pictures that I took to the train that day in San Antonio.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario