martes, 24 de marzo de 2015

Smaller, faster, better, smarter


I have always been a tecnology-lover, so thinking in a single thing that i like most is a little hard, but after ponder it a little, I realized that my favorite piece of tecnology is undoubtly, my cellphone.

I choose the cellphone, because is not just a cellphone, it’s an smartphone, and that makes it all.

In my cellphone I can not only talk with my familly and friends,  I can have more that 2000 photos, and almost 1000 songs, and that’s not all. What I love most of the smartphones is the Internet. I love the fact that I have internet everywhere I go, and that I can googled everything I want in any moment.

Besides, I love all the kind of app that I can download. My cellphone is an android device, so I have more liberty in the aplications, cause are more diverse and free!

The other thing that I love to do, is changing the theme of it, I love to personalize my cellphone changing the decoration, the look of the icons, the screen ptotector, everything.

But, above all things, the thing that I love the most, are my cellphone games. I’m an addict. I have two games. One is a music game, in wich I have to tap the rhythm of the song, and the other is a fantasy RPG game, in these I have to fight against monters and follow a history, and make decisions that will “build my destiny”. It’s pretty fun.


And for all that, I love my cellphone…. I just think that I have to put it a name…



  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario