martes, 31 de marzo de 2015

EXHILARATING – ASTOUNDING – ELECTRIFYING

I have a strange relationship with movies, I love to watch them but I am too lazy to do it, I know, it’s weird. Anyway, I love to watch movies with someone else, because I like to comment what is happening and express my feelings (I always have too many feelings, in fact, I use to cry with movies, a lot).
I’m working on a cinema, so lately I’ve watched many movies in that very big screen and with that very loud sound (I love it!).
 I watched Big hero 6, Birdman, The penguins of Madagascar, The theory of everything, Kingsman, even I watched (on a special week of classics that Cinemark did) the Godfather, and The Shining! But in here I’m not going to talk about any of these, I’m going to talk about the last movie that I watched on the cinema, and one of the most amazing:

Whiplash.

Whiplash is a movie about a young man called Andrew, who is a jazz student who wants to be one of the greatest, so he enters to the very prestigious Shaffer Conservatory in New York, where he meets a very abusive teacher who pushes him beyond his limits.
 This is a story of effort and ambition, where the greatness is only achieved if we are constant and if we are willing to sacrifice everything.

With a very powerful soundtrack, and acting, whiplash is one of the most intense, overwhelming and amazing movies that I ever watch.
  

Whiplash poster.jpg  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario